News Alert! News Alert! News Alert! News Alert!
$400 Towards Closing Costs
Buying a Home is a Big Decision and a Personal One.
You need the right tools to find a home that suits your needs!
The Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council’s (REBAC) Homebuyer’s Toolkit is a comprehensive and personalized tool that will help you to find a home best suited to your needs. First-time and seasoned home buyers alike will find value in the Homebuyer’s Toolkit and REBAC Referral Report of buyer’s representatives.
Contents of the Homebuyer’s Toolkit
- Deciding to Buy a Home
- Locating and Buying a Home
- Making the Best Deal
- Moving In
- Home Buyer’s Glossary of Terms
- What a Real Estate Buyer’s Representative is… and Why You Should Use One
- Finding a Neighborhood for You
- Making An Offer
- Tax Tips for Buyers
- How to Start Packing Prior to your Move
- Assessment Tools and Worksheets
- Helpful Checklists
Buying a home is an exciting time in your life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will –
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home –
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood or rural area best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect –
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Buying a home. There aren’t many experiences that can be as happy and scary at the same time. But you’ll find that the more you know, the easier it can be.
As REALTY WORLD® Professionals, we can help. You are bound to have a lot of questions. You may have questions about what you should be looking for in a home, a neighborhood, or even a lender. You may need to know what kind of financing is best for you and how to find it. You may even have questions about what you have to do to get ready for the final closing and settlement on the property. Even though there is a lot of information on the Internet, the average buyer needs help sorting through all of the choices.
This guide is a step-by-step tour of the entire process of buying a home. In a nutshell, you’ll learn what to do, how to do it and when to do it.
You’ll learn about special REALTY WORLD® programs that are designed to make buying your home easier. We can answer any questions about these programs or clarify the steps in the home-buying process. We want your experience in buying a home to be an exciting and happy one, and with this guide — it can be.