87% of Home Buyers use the internet to find their new home!
As internet professionals, YOUR home will have extensive worldwide web exposure!
As Your Agent, We Will –
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Cost vs. Value: Making Home Improvements Pay -:
What’s the return on remodeling? Which home upgrade will score big with Buyers? REALTORS in 65 markets judge the effects of 29 projects on sales prices for the 20th annual Cost vs. Value Report, done in cooperation with Remodeling Magazine. See More!
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home –
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately.
Closing Costs to Expect –
- Attorney fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 4.5% to 10%.
- City and/or county tax, state tax/deed stamps, and possibly state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees that are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspection fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.